Our choir program started in Niagara. We have performed in front of thousands of people, worked countless hours, and have done some pretty amazing shows.
Launched in Fall 2019, Momentum Hamilton has started to grow and is eager to become a recognizable staple in the city.
We launched our programs onto a virtual platform during covid. It was such a huge success we decided to expand our reach and serve more people Canada-wide!
We are over excited to continue the expansion of our virtual program, Momentum Without Borders. If you wish to join this choir, please do by filling out this form. We will meet every Thursday from 3:30 to 4:30 via Zoom. If you require a computer device to participate, please let us know and we will help. We can’t wait to meet you! Come sing with us!
Due to the success of our virtual choir program, a program designed to pivot our in-person program in response to the covid pandemic, we have launched a national virtual choir program called Momentum Without Borders – and we couldn’t be more excited!
We plan to serve as many adults with disabilities as possible through this program – anywhere in Canada.
What You Can Expect At Momentum Without Borders
- A weekly rehearsal, approximately an hour-long, facilitated by our award-winning Director and founder of Momentum, Mendelt Hoekstra.
- Meeting new friends.
- Rehearsing and learning songs through Zoom.
- A teaching video that they can rehearse with at home, on their own time.
- A weekly email that updates what the choir is working on.
- The teaching video is for our online song recording.